IDare Support CCI
Project goals and objectives
Following the above-mentioned problem statement, the ultimate goal of this project is the promotion of the cultural and creative industries (CCI) in Jordan through strengthening the CCI ecosystem by brining key actors together and raising public awareness on the importance of the CCI through workshops and mainstreaming events.
The specific objectives are threefold as follows:
- Recognition: the CCI to be recognized on the social, individual and formal level.
- Networking: bring private and governmental stakeholders of the CCI together in order to have a future oriented exchange and engaging actors in the entrepreneurial ecosystem through workshops and mainstreaming events
- Capacity Development: Support CCI entrepreneurs and actors through strengthening entrepreneurial and artistic skills.
- 6 Meet Ups with the following titles: CCI eco-system in Jordan, Jordan economic modernisation vision 2032 and CCIs, dimensions and challenges of CCI recognition, women in CCI in Jordan, CCI outside Amman, and digital innovation in CCI.
- 2 capacity buildings in design thinking and digital innovation.
- CCI Forum.