I-Dare for Sustainable Development (I-Dare)
I-Dare for Sustainable Development is a non-for-profit & non-governmental Jordanian organization established in Oct. 2013. As a social venture, the core of I-Dare actions is based on social marketing (community change behavior) from early stages of idea development to the successful achievement of the desired impact.
I–Dare believes in youth as the driving force towards development in its comprehensive sustainable concept where social, economic and political dimensions are equally respected. I-Dare exists to be the platform for the voice and efforts of young active citizens in transforming their societies to achieve remarkable success in all their endeavours.
Vision: I-Dare believes in a world in which people create innovative solutions for sustainable development.
Mission: I-Dare is dedicated to fostering positive youth development (PYD) for sustainable change.
Values: I-Dare believes in youth as the catalyst for positive sustainable transformation.
- To integrate social marketing (community change behaviour) as a vital tool for creating sustainable social transformation
- To unleash the potential, entrepreneurship, and creativity of youth
- To enhance youth activism in political, economic and social dimensions
- To instil leadership qualities in youth
- To acknowledge and strengthen youth assets
- Social Marketing (Community change behaviour)
- Youth empowerment and social activism
- Dialogue: Intra and intercultural/faith dialogue
- Creativity and innovation
- Volunteerism and employability
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship (Social & Business)