I Dare applies strategies and techniques to influence individuals/communities to voluntarily accept, modify or abandon a behavior, in order that they get an advantage.
I Dare for Sustainable Development (I Dare)
I Dare for Sustainable Development is a non-for-profit & non-governmental Jordanian organization. As a social venture, the core of I Dare actions is based on social marketing (community change behavior) from early stages of idea development to the successful achievement of the desired impact.
I Dare believes in youth as the driving force towards development in its comprehensive sustainable concept where social, economic and political dimensions are equally respected. I Dare exists to be the platform for the voice and efforts of young active citizens in transforming their societies to achieve remarkable success in all their endeavors.
Vision: I Dare vision is to become the medium where youth learns to dare lead the transformation of their lives and societies.
Mission: I Dare is dedicated to enabling youth to develop & lead the positive sustainable transformation in their communities.
Values: I Dare believes in youth as the catalyst for positive sustainable transformation
- To integrate social marketing (community change behavior) as a vital tool for creating sustainable social transformation
- To unleash the potential, entrepreneurship, and creativity of youth
- To enhance youth activism in political, economic and social dimensions
- Social Marketing (Community change behavior)
- Youth empowerment and social activism
- Dialogue: Intra and intercultural/faith dialogue
- Creativity and innovation
- Volunteerism and employability
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship (Social & Business)
I Dare for Sustainable Development is all about youth and communities’ real empowerment throughout I Dare’s various programs that aim to exert positive long-term and tangible impact via effective interaction and rich exchange between all I Dare’s community members. At I Dare, we work on three levels’ enrichment and development; knowledge, skills, and attitude. These are our three pillars that we count on in order to have real empowerment for youth. This is our contribution to enable sustainable development to take place.
This (website) is made possible by the generous support of the American people through a grant from the USAID Civic Initiatives Support Program implemented by FHI 360 with financing from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of (I Dare for Sustainable Development) and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID, the U.S. Government or FHI 360.