I Dare applies strategies and techniques to influence individuals/communities to voluntarily accept, modify or abandon a behavior, in order that they get an advantage.
I Dare for Sustainable Development (I Dare)
I Dare for Sustainable Development is a non-for-profit & non-governmental Jordanian organization. As a social venture, the core of I Dare actions is based on social marketing (community change behavior) from early stages of idea development to the successful achievement of the desired impact.
I Dare believes in youth as the driving force towards development in its comprehensive sustainable concept where social, economic and political dimensions are equally respected. I Dare exists to be the platform for the voice and efforts of young active citizens in transforming their societies to achieve remarkable success in all their endeavors.
Vision: I Dare believes in a world in which people create innovative solutions for sustainable development.
Mission: I Dare is dedicated to fostering positive youth development (PYD) for sustainable change.
Values: I Dare believes in youth as the catalyst for positive sustainable transformation.
- To integrate social marketing (community change behavior) as a vital tool for creating sustainable social transformation
- To unleash the potential, entrepreneurship, and creativity of youth
- To enhance youth activism in political, economic and social dimensions
- To instill leadership qualities in youth
- To acknowledge and strenghten youth assets
- Social Marketing (Community change behavior)
- Youth empowerment and social activism
- Dialogue: Intra and intercultural/faith dialogue
- Creativity and innovation
- Volunteerism and employability
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship (Social & Business)
I Dare for Sustainable Development is all about youth and communities’ real empowerment throughout I Dare’s various programs that aim to exert positive long-term and tangible impact via effective interaction and rich exchange between all I Dare’s community members. At I Dare, we work on three levels’ enrichment and development; knowledge, skills, and attitude. These are our three pillars that we count on in order to have real empowerment for youth. This is our contribution to enable sustainable development to take place.