iDare applies strategies and techniques to influence individuals/communities to voluntarily accept, modify or abandon a behavior, in order that they get an advantage.
iDare for Sustainable Development (iDare)
iDare for Sustainable Development is a non-for-profit & non-governmental Jordanian organisation. As a social venture, the core of iDare actions is based on social marketing (community change behavior) from early stages of idea development to the successful achievement of the desired impact.
iDare believes in youth as the driving force towards development in its comprehensive sustainable concept where social, economic and political dimensions are equally respected. iDare exists to be the platform for the voice and efforts of young active citizens in transforming their societies to achieve remarkable success in all their endeavours.
Vision: iDare vision is to become the medium where youth learns to dare lead the transformation of their lives and societies.
Mission: iDare is dedicated to enabling youth to develop & lead the positive sustainable transformation in their communities.
Values: iDare believes in youth as the catalyst for positive sustainable transformation
- To integrate social marketing (community change behavior) as a vital tool for creating sustainable social transformation
- To unleash the potential, entrepreneurship and creativity of youth
- To enhance youth activism in political, economic and social dimensions
- Social Marketing (Community change behavior)
- Youth empowerment and social activism
- Dialogue: Intra and intercultural/ faith dialogue
- Creativity and innovation
- Volunteerism and employability
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship (Social & Business)